LT SERIES PORTABLE INCLUDES:
- Spring action belt clip
- Drop-in charger
- Fixed Antenna
- 1430 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years
- UHF 1.5 Watt or 500 mW Transmit Power
- Extra Durable Polycarbonate Housing
- Small (1.8" W x 0.8" D x 3.3 H) & Lightweight (3.9 oz)
- Li-Ion battery with over 11 Hours Talk Time (5/5/90 duty cycle)
- Over 15 Hours Talk Time (with Battery Save On) 5/5/90 duty cycle
- 4 Channel Operation (factory pre-set)
- 99 User-Programmable Memory Bank Frequencies
- Channel Scan
- Wireless Cloning Mode
- Key Lock/Super Lock
- User Programmable QT (39) and DQT (168) Signaling
- Bell Tone Alert
- Speaker Mute Function
- VOX (Voice-activated transmit) w/5 Sensitivity Levels
- Voice Announcement
- Time Out Timer
- LED Battery Status Indicator
- 2 Function Keys
- 1-PIN Audio Accessory Jack
- Micro USB Port
- Antenna (fixed non-removable)
- Passes IP54 & 11 Rugged Mil-Spec 810 C, D, E, F & G Standards
Now you can have a powerful Kenwood ProTalk that fits in the palm of your hand! The Kenwood ProTalk LT PKT-23 two way radio is both easy to carry and simple to operate, yet offers an amazing combination of features and battery life! At only 3.9 ounces, the PKT-23 provides 4 channels with up to 15 hours of operation at 1.5 watts of transmit power for up to 5 miles of coverage in optimal conditions.
The Kenwood PKT-23 allows you to assign channels to specific employees or members of your team. The Bell Tone Alert keeps everyone on top of incoming calls. A three-color LED keeps you informed of battery and transmission status and the built-in VOX lets you operate hands free when using an external microphone.
The PKT 23 may be small, but it's not hard to hear. Enhanced Kenwood audio provides sound quality that is clear and easy to hear. A built-in 3.5D jack connects a KHS-33 or KHS-34 headphone with in-line PTT headset so you can use it privately or in high noise environments.
Charging the lithium-ion battery in the PKT-23 is no problem. In addition to the included desktop charger, the PKT-23 is equipped with a standard micro USB port, so you can use a smart phone charger to charge the radio!
You might think such a small radio couldn't be durable, but the PKT-23 is just that. It's not only IP54 dust and water resistant, it's also built to MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G standards. With a two year manufacturer warranty, the PKT-23 is one tough little radio.
Includes one Kenwood LT PKT-23 radio, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, three-hour fast charger, belt clip and owner's manual.